The information / material provided on the AIMCDA website are provided on an “as is” basis. AIMCDA expressly disclaims to the maximum limit permissible by law, all warranties, express or implied, including, but not limiting to implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. The association disclaims all responsibility for any loss, injury, liability or damage of any kind resulting from and arising out of, or anyway related to:
1. Any errors in or omissions from the website and its content, including but not limited to technical inaccuracies and typographical errors
2. Any third party websites or content therein directly or indirectly accessed through links in the site, including but not limited to any errors in or omissions there from
3. The unavailability of this site or any portion thereof
4. Use of the site
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY:
Under no circumstances shall AIMCDA be liable to any User for:
1. Loss, injury, claim, liability or damages of any kind resulting from the use of or the inability to use the materials in the website, even if AIMCDA had been advised of the possibility of such damages and regardless of the form of action, whether in contract, tort or otherwise;
2. Special, direct, incidental, punitive, exemplary or consequential damages of any kind whatsoever (including without limitation, attorney’s fees) in any way due, resulting from or arising in connection with the use of or the inability to use the website or its content / materials; and
3. Claim attributable to errors, omission or inaccuracies in or destructive properties of any information.
Use of this site, by implication, means that you have gone through and agreed to abide by the Terms and Conditions and the Disclaimers of this Site.
AIMCDA does not represent that the information downloaded from this website is completely error-free and accurate or the servers that make AIMCDA websites available, are free of viruses or harmful components. Although due care has been taken to make the database completely reliable and error-free, the company claims exemption from any liability arising out of any such error in the data base.
Any form of work done or services or information provided by AIMCDA or any person or persons associated with the company vide their Offline Help is provided as a support service without any liability whatsoever. Work done, services rendered or information provided, are subject to your own verification and professional expertise opinions/advice. Our work and services are not to be deemed as legal advice.
AIMCDA makes no warranty that:
1. The service will meet your requirements
2. The service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free
3. The solutions that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable,
4. The quality of any services, information, or other material obtained by you through the service will meet your expectations.
Any material downloaded and used for professional or other purposes shall be at the risk of the user and no services utilized by this website shall create any warranty. AIMCDA shall not be responsible if any information / page is downloaded from its website and after downloading complete / partial, text / information is altered / removed / obscured contained therein. AIMCDA makes no representations about the suitability, reliability, availability, and timeliness of the products and services contained on its website for any purpose. All products, services are provided "as is" without warranty of any kind. AIMCDA hereby disclaim all warranties and conditions with regard to this information, products, services, including all implied warranties and conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title and non-infringement.
AIMCDA reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to change, modify, add or remove any portion of these Terms in whole or in part, at any time. Changes in these Terms will be effective when notice of such change is posted. Your continued use of the Web Site after any changes to these Terms are posted will be considered acceptance of those changes. AIMCDA may terminate, change, suspend or discontinue any aspect of the AIMCDA Web Site, including the availability of any features of the Site, at any time. AIMCDA may also impose limits on certain features and services or restrict your access to parts or all of the Web Site without notice or liability. AIMCDA may terminate the authorization, rights and license given above and, upon such termination; you shall immediately destroy all Materials.
INTERNATIONAL USERS AND CHOICE OF LAW: